Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Beginning

Photography has technical and artistic elements; for the past four years I have obsessed over the technical trivia and acquired equipment.  Now is the time for me to concentrate on the content of my pictures and hopefully inject some art along the way.

As a reluctant traveller my pictures are all taken not far from Perth.  I love taking long walks looking for the less obvious views of our pretty city and surrounding towns.  Interesting details can be found in the most unlikely locations and on every scale from the microscopic upwards.

This picture was made with the intention of highlighting the textures and colours.


For those curious, the picture shows part of the support structure for the submarine at Fremantle Maritime Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment